I am a HUGE fan of Fireball Whiskey, I use it as a mixer in my Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple. I must try these!
If you have tried these, please let me know your thoughts!
* 1 and 1/3 cup ginger ale
* 2 envelopes plain gelatin
* 2/3 cup Fireball Whisky
* A few drops of red food coloring
* Any brand of Buttercream frosting (Optional)
* Lightly spray cupcake molds with non-stick spray
* Pour ginger ale into a medium saucepan and sprinkle in gelatin – allow to soak for 2-3 minutes
* Heat on low, stirring constantly until gelatin is fully dissolved (about 5 minutes)
* Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the whisky and a few drops of red food coloring. Pour into molds and chill for several hours until set
* Mix some Fireball into frosting and top off shots
Makes 30 Jello Shots